lundi, mai 10, 2004

Leave a Comment
Bilingual vibration of mind….

Soma Fm in the background, listening to Groove Salad, letting it slide. Sunshine in the sky, a cat on my desk and a new week is beginning once more…

Tonight, one more, I’ll pampered myself to be at my best and after this other public presentation, I’ll go back to my woods and lake. I’ll go back to listen, listen to the whispers of time.

The whispers of summers promising so many good vibes, heat and sun under a blue, blue sky. Going back to training, going back to the hill. Going up and down the hill, up and down until my body sweats all the pains of its human existence. Waking up sleeping muscles, shaking up the winter rest, promises of summertime in my mind…

Nemamiah dans mes idées. Laisser glisser. Ce soir, j’irais en ville une autre fois. Si je ne pouvais plus ressortir de ma bulle que pour le Festival et quelques cinés, je serais aux anges. Quelques soirées entre amis au coin du feu sous les cieux étoilés. Les enfants de la partie juste qu’en juin, avant que n’arrivent les grandes vacances et leurs promesses de paresses estivales. Jardinage de terre et d’idées, j’ai commencé à rattrouper mes graines, je suis presque prête à planter...

Je veux me plonger dans quelques civilisations oubliées, jumping right into a lost world and swim back to shores, la tête remplie d’aventures imagées. I know most of them, mais je devrais bien en trouver une pour me changer les idées. Looking back to the past to get strengh for the future. Then, i’ll take some seed and do the best work i can. Les mots se jouent de moi. Ils jonglent d’une langue à l’autre, espiègles et taquins, ils se jouent de mes humeurs au gré des phrases qui passent. Before they go completely wild, i’ll go find my lost world somewhere, back there...

0 commentaires: