dimanche, septembre 21, 2003

Leave a Comment
Am i a cyber pirate or just as i’ve been told, a cyber girl?
Until it’s illegal, I’ll just be a girl..
Then in Buschworld, I’ll become a pirate.
Stealing notes and melodies away,
hidden far into the woods.
Riding an electronic wave,
singing a cyber tune...

And I don’t really give a F… about it…
Shame on me?
Not really!
They’re so rich.
I’m so poor…
Just survival logic!

Whatever...

Pirate: The Proper Way to Wear Fur par Tim AshkarCyber girl: Biomechanoid par H.R. Giger. Hidden: Transition Day par Scott Grimando. Woods: Butterflies par S. Grimando. Melodies: The Mermaid par Howard Pyle Buschworld : Dragon Queen par S. Grimando. F… : Egyptian Princess par Frank Frazetta Really: Sun Goddess par Frank Frazetta Survival: Atlantis par ... Whatever: Mermaids of the Canary Islands par Tim Ashkar


Sea Witch // Frank Frazetta


Faites Trois Voeux chez OldCola...

0 commentaires: